Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Saturday 13 September 2014

A New Adventure

My Gang hasn't had an adventure for a long time. A few of our members crossed over the rainbow bridge  earlier this year and we just didn't have the heart to carry on without them ....But now I feel energized again and I think it is time I called the Gang together and we begin a brand new and exciting tale. Let me tell you why.

I have a new brother and his name is Bond. He is a Tibetan Terrier and he has been telling me about the legends of his clan who live in the very very highest mountains of Tibet. He says his great great grandmother told him of a place that is soooo high that you can see the rainbow bridge and climb up it to meet with friends on the other side. He said it is a place where people and dogs become young again! And it is a place where ghost snow-dogs roam the mountains howling like the wind. WOW!

Gang doesn't this sound like something we would want to do?  We could all become young again....well except for Bond he is already young and we will have to make sure that he doesn't get any younger! And we are not afraid of ghost snow-dogs ...are we??

So, Margaret, Tansy, Inka, Blue and Bond are we ready to go and find this place near the sky in a far far away country?

Let me know your decision as soon as possible I have lots of preparing to do....like finding out where it is and if we need visas for travel!  We will have a paw circle as soon as you all let me know.

Robbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment