Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 6 September 2012

Almost.....

So here it is almost Fall and we are getting ready to go to Arizona for the wedding! I am going to stand up as Best Man/Dog for Nogard...Dusty and Hurley will be Groomsmen/dogs and show guests to their places. Lacey and Tansy will be Bridesmaids/dogs....Margaret is going to perform the ceremony.

We have to decide if we want to go with the Desert Dragons on the back of their bikes or if we want to wait for Mom and DOD and all pile in our car?  I think we should go in the car...we have learned how difficult border crossings can be....but...I am a democratic leader and I will leave it up to the Gang to make the decision.

Uh oh....I just had a text from nogarD ...he wants to come with us!  I am not sure how Mom will feel about having a wet, steam breathing dragon in the back seat, besides which we have to keep him watered down as we head into the warm country.  Still he is our friend after all and we should be all together as the Groom's party!

I am looking up on Trip Advisor for motels that take pets and dragons but I have a feeling there will not be too many...I bet even Norman Bates would not let us into His place!

Oh...and nogarD wants a Bachelor party before the wedding...you know the kind where we dress him up and take him into Bars for a drink or two!

What do you think Gang....????


2 comments:

  1. Well, so he is going to take the plunge and I have to perform the nuptials. Mmmm, it WILL be quite a performance , Tansy is wondering if she should stand by in her bikini ready to throw buckets of water over nogarD, she says she will need Lacey to help her. It is all a bit upsetting , how is nogarD going to manage in the desert. I think I need to do some pre marriage counseling to see if they have thought all this through. Tansy says she doesn't know whether to be pleased or worried for nogarD. I say its all magic just wait and see, We would prefer to travel by car please, or fly with a dragon ???? No motor bikes too much luggage, Tansy says.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tansy, Dear Margaret....I am worried myself. Also, I have not mentioned this to Mom yet.....
    Tansy in a bikini is such a sweet picture:)))

    ReplyDelete