Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday, 6 February 2012

Reflections of a Mature Dog

I have time to think as I lay in the desert sunshine. Things are changing as I mature and I want Mom and DOD to understand. I walk slower than I used to....I can still run if I want to but I prefer to stop and smell all those wonderful smells along the way for as long as it takes. I want to lay in the sun and I do not want to be disturbed. I want to decide for myself when to go in and out. I will not shake-a-paw or sit when asked or do anything else I don't feel like doing! I will dig in the back yard because I want to! I may bite the groomers because I think they deserve be bitten ....I mean why can't I stay au naturel?  I will stop and Pee as many times as it takes...right?

This is the mature ME....get used to it!!!