Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 20 January 2012

Unmentionables

I am finding it very difficult to record in my diary without mentioning the beautiful weather here. I have received emails threatening me with bodily harm if I keep mentioning laying in the sun while all of my facebook friends are freezing their buns off. So I will try to stifle myself and not mention that is was 75Farenheit here today....Mom said it was too warm for us to go in the car so we were forced to stay at home and stay outside in the shade....life is not easy!

I heard Mom mention the 'G'  word today....Groomers! Another unmentionable topic. I know I look grubby...but I think it is the equivalent of the unshaven look in macho guys...you know, the sweaty, dusty, Javelina chasing look! The girl dogs go mad when they see me...and Mom wants to turn me into a pale white Gringo dog! I am appealing to DOD and my friends to save me from a fate worse than death! Margaret, Tansy....help...she is phoning tomorrow!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Really, Robbie--Inka thinks you are being a bit of a wimp.Th e scruffy look only works on Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt. But even they have their groomers.Blue, as usual, doesn't care- he is an old dog, and has eternity on his mind. He doesn't know he is due for a nail clip at the vet's= so please don't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not say a word to Blue...I promise. But I do think I am a sort of Johnny Depp of the dog set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie,if you think you look grubby Tansy says the chances are that you are a trifle smelly too..!! Something , Tansy says, you and Lacey would think quite pleasant but moms and DOD 's are apt to dislike and think " BATH for that dog ". There is no escape Robbie dear , be brave like the mature gentleman you are AND Tansy says " extra treats little white whiskers ".

    ReplyDelete