Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 6 January 2012

Taking Stock

We have been in Arizona for over two months. There are lots of things I like about being here....It is sunny almost every day...I have met some interesting dogs......Me and Lacey go on long walks, we also go on rides in the car....we like our house...lots of people pet us....we go to coffee shops.

The other side of this desert stuff is..... I have a thorn in my paw that the Vet cannot find or get out! I have had to wear a Cone to deal with my paw! I have not had a walk off-leash for two months because Mom is afraid I will be eaten by Coyotes or Javelinas! There are spiders here bigger than birds! I cannot see the ocean! I think I am getting wrinkles from the low humidity!

I am going to add up the pluses and minuses..... it will take a while, you know I am not good at math.

2 comments:

  1. Inka and Blue say you should take each moment as it comes, Robbie.You are missing the grey and gloom, although our day will be 3 minutes longer than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie dear, I am so sorry about your paw, Tansy too, she says to tell you that she has just returned from a visit to the V.E.T. and she could well do without him, he mucked about with her ears, trimmed her claws and did something unmentionable to her anal glands, at least that is what he said he was doing..!!! It hurt but she was very compliant and although she won't admit it Robbie she feels better, she is really perky and full of herself ! Your mom is doing her best for you Robbie and for lacey, you can all look forward to your long walks off leash when you return to Saturna. To-day the weather is dreich, miserable is the right word , so enjoy the sunshine and warmth and the coffee shops sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete