Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Saturday 7 January 2012

Dog Flags

Me and Lacey are wearing our new dog flags on our leashes. Mine is green and it has 'Friendly' printed on it. Lacey's is yellow and it has ' I Am Shy' in big black letters. Now don't ask me why Mom ordered a shy flag for Lacey because she is anything but!! She rushes over to meet people now and she even had a bit of an 'encounter' with a Schnauzer name Dirk yesterday.  I have to admit I was horrified at her behaving like a brazen hussy in front of Dirk's owner. I told Mom to reign her in but Mom thought it was 'cute'!!!

I had a chat with that girl on the way home and gave her a brotherly nip on the butt to let her know that her behaviour is not acceptable in polite society. I will keep a close eye on her from now on.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Lacey is coming out of her shell and kicking up her heels a bit. This is a good thing. A mite jealous, are we? Dear Robbie, you are bigger than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Lacey says Tansy,nothing like a little flirting to make a girl feel cherished, but you are probably right Robbie, someone has to look out for her and who better than you..? Tansy is wondering what words would be on her flag if she had one......? I don't think I trust myself to answer that one. I know what my flag would say " Treat kindly. Long-suffering mum ".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret--I suspect Tansy's flag would say--Got Treats? Otherwise, Piss Off.
    And Blue is pretending he doesn't care that Beyonce named her little girl after him. But I caught him smugly smiling. Hope she doesn't bark. JayZee will be pissed off.

    ReplyDelete