Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Saturday 17 December 2011

Another Walmart Day

My Dear Friends, you know I am not the sort of mature dog who would EVER make a rude comment about his Mom....but, we went to Walmart again today..and I don't know how to put this delicately, but Mom bought pink, fluffy slippers!!  I mean, is she going to get hair curlers next and a pink housecoat??  Is this what happens when you shop at Walmart??

I know Tansy will tell me how to handle this crisis. Lacey doesn't have a clue! SHE thinks fluffy slippers and curlers are great!

Should I try to set Mom straight and give her some fashion advice? Is it possible she is still suffering from jet-lag? Molly says it is okay as long as Mom does not get a sweat-shirt with a rhinestone kitten on the front. Is it okay to have a rhinestone Westie??   

Send advice. All replies will be kept confidential.

7 comments:

  1. Inka and Blue think you should attack those slippers immediately. It is the thin edge of the wedge. Next it could be one of those ugly Christmas sweaters, or worse--a bedazzler!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I will get on those slippers immediately! Lacey says she will help too. I am not sure I know what a bedazzler is but it doesn't sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tansy says, " Calm down Robbie,as a mere male albeit a mature one, you should not get excited when the female of any species rebels and does something out of character. ITS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR. You ca register your protest of course, why not take the slippers off and bury them somewhere, that is what I usually do in similar circumstances. You had better check though Robbie, Perhaps your mom bought the slippers for a present for Mrs Claus and was going to leave them for Santa to pick up. You must remind Lacey and yourself to be particularly good at this time of the year. One year I got into terrible trouble becuase I took a baby doll out of a wooden box with straw in it and put it on my blankie !!.. Sometimes Robbie I don't understand grown-ups, that is why I keep such a close watch on mine, I can never be sure what she is going to do next...!!!!!! Its all very tiring. I hope your mom soon recovers her senses. ""

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robbie, a bedazzler is a n infernal device that attaches multicolored rhinestones to EVERYTHING---including dog blankies and collars. It's highly addictive, and must be destroyed!!!!!I'm sure they come from WalMart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I will keep a close eye for bedazzlers invading our home, I will call pest control in case they have built a nest somewhere in the attic!

    Thank you Tansy for your advice on the female of the species.... Lacey agrees with everything you say. We are both on the alert for other signs of aberrant behaviour in Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robbie, Tansy is beginning to worry me, she has a secret yearning for pink because her black and silver coat sets it off so nicely and I am horrified to say that she seemed to be very intrigued by the idea of a bedazzler.

    Tansy is very pleased to hear that Lacey agrees with her, she is all in favour of female co-operation, sometimes I think it is conspiracy., but then my mother was a sufferagette.........!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think a bedazzler is for only for girls because Lacey likes the idea too and she is a reddish-blond colour?? I wonder what they would call someone who likes black leather and chain mail...more my style?

    ReplyDelete