Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Saturday, 17 December 2011

Another Walmart Day

My Dear Friends, you know I am not the sort of mature dog who would EVER make a rude comment about his Mom....but, we went to Walmart again today..and I don't know how to put this delicately, but Mom bought pink, fluffy slippers!!  I mean, is she going to get hair curlers next and a pink housecoat??  Is this what happens when you shop at Walmart??

I know Tansy will tell me how to handle this crisis. Lacey doesn't have a clue! SHE thinks fluffy slippers and curlers are great!

Should I try to set Mom straight and give her some fashion advice? Is it possible she is still suffering from jet-lag? Molly says it is okay as long as Mom does not get a sweat-shirt with a rhinestone kitten on the front. Is it okay to have a rhinestone Westie??   

Send advice. All replies will be kept confidential.