Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 2 January 2012

On-Off-On!

Let me say right at the start that I am not a happy dog! Mom took the cone off this morning...oh boy was I happy with that or what? I raced around and laughed and played...just like the old days before I became a cone-head. Then Mom had a little chat with me and told me that if I licked my paw I would have to have it back on. Well everyone knows a dog has to doctor himself a bit ...I mean my paw was in desperate need of my attention...so I laid down and had a really good nosh on it before Mom caught me at it. She let out one of her shrieks and marched me into the bedroom....and with DOD as an accomplice, they snapped that cone around my neck!!!.

I am off both of them. I am sulking. I will never kiss Mom again. And that is only for starters!!!


3 comments:

  1. SUlk away silly dog says Tansy, why don't you sneak up to mom and DOD and give them just a little " I forgive you '' sort of lick, she thinks it works much better for treats and cuddles than prancing,flouncing and sulking.LIsten up Little white whiskers, T ansy too is a dog of mature experiencesand she was taught by a corgi princess........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to be more mature and I will listen to what Tansy has to say. I did give Mom a semi 'I forgive you' lick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUSTY: Oh, poor Robbie. I know how you feel. When I was in a cone last month, I tried to destroy it. HURLEY: But Scribe kept Duct-Tape on hand and it just looked sillier after her multiple repairs. DUSTY: Hope your foot feels all better soon.

    ReplyDelete