Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 26 January 2012

Things are not normal at my house!

Mom has had the stomach flu.....she has been quite ill for a couple of days. It is not that I don't sympathize with her...I do....(our beds are close to the bathroom) but truly she has been neglecting Me and Lacey (and DOD too). We have had very marginal walks in the afternoon.... We have only been to the park where Mom sits on the wall and sighs and tries to look delicate! DOD does not have his home made bread and tonight he got some kind of frozen dinner...AND....he had to clean up after dinner!

I hope she is back to normal tomorrow...I think this has gone on long enough!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about mom's sore tum Robbie, Tansy says " The best way to get back to normal Robbie, is to make mom feel better but also a bit guilty, so hang around looking concerned Robbie and cuddle up, " Tansy is right Robbie, mom feels rotten and when she is feeling better everything will be back to normal . Have a bit of sympathy Robbie, poor mom....!

    ReplyDelete