Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 27 January 2012

Changing Places

Well Mom is getting better and now DOD is sick. I don't want to sound unsympathetic but I have just about had it!  I mean, you don't see my Dog friends on Facebook having to cope with this sort of thing.....if the dog isn't sick then the parent should suck it up and not complain about their own minor ailments! I know a lot of my readers will feel I am self-centered but I only say these things for Mom and DOD's own good, they are getting to be too focused on themselves and at their age that is not a good thing!

We did get out for a walk this morning (nothing since then ...sigh) and the grass was crispy, crunchy, and cold. The desert mornings are very nippy but the afternoons are warm and sunny. I must admit I spend most of my day in the sunshine and sometimes when Mom asks me if I want to go for a walk, I tell her 'Later'. A mature dog decides for himself the best time to walk.

I am hoping that all is back to normal tomorrow......



4 comments:

  1. Blue says that sometimes you dont appreciate what you have until something takes it away---so just remember to appreciate your forever humans, take care of them and all will be well.
    Blue was a trouper at the vet's--although he rejected the French manicure option and decided to go "au naturel". Nobody there can believe how old he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Blue....he is such a classy dog! And I do appreciate my forever humans Lynne...honest I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tansy says ," Be thankful for what you have Robbie and be patient remember who looks after you when you are not feeling well, " Be kin to mom and DOD, think human you are such a clever little dog. All will be well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, I know all will be well soon...DOD already said he is feeling a bit better. Tomorrow we should be back on my schedule!

    ReplyDelete