Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I still have a cone-head to start the year. My paw is much improved though and Mom says she will take off the cone of shame if I promise not to lick my paw.

We had a quiet New Years Eve...actually, Mom and DOD did not stay up late enough for Auld Lang Syne so Lacey and I sang it ...just the two of us. It was one of the those 'life moments' and we were in fine voice (Lacey is a Contralto) until Mom yelled at us to 'shut-up'. It is not easy being unappreciated in life.

There was a huge Fireball/Meteor over Tubac and Phoenix at about 8.30pm last night. It is on U tube if you want to see it. Me and Lacey think it was an omen that we are going to have the best year ever.

This time last year I did not have a sister and I am very happy to have her now and share my life with her. I am also happy for all of my friends and my Mom and DOD.  I am looking forward to 2012 (once I get this lousy cone off my head!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and Lacey please pass on lots of hugs and best wishes to your fabulous Mum and wonderful Dad...we left our babies at home these past few months to travel and what a trip it has been.
    Tell your mum to look up www.concretejungledesign.blogspot.com
    if she has a moment and please look up http://wilfanddigby.blogspot.com
    and read about Wilf the old polish sheep dog you will love it! hugs to all Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, Mom looked up both blogs. She loved all your photographs...what an adventure!
    Wilf is awesome.....I like blogs about mature dogs as I am one myself. I will be a regular from now on.
    Happy New year to you and John....keep right on trekking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tansy is so sorry,but not surprised, that your mom did not appreciate your efforts to sing in 2012, she thinks it was very kind of you to try. Tansy and I went to bed in 2011 and woke up in 2012, , Tansy thought it all very dull and thinks that you are having much more fun with Fireball/meteors and Javelinas and sunshine, in fact she is jealous. We both hope that cone thing will come off your neck soon and are glad to hear that your paw feels better.Have a great 2012 with your new friend and sister Lacey , your mom and DOD and all your friends.

    ReplyDelete