Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Lacey Can Fly!

Me and Lacey played a game this morning of jumping on and off the living room sofas! Well Lacey jumped up and down and I sort of struggled to get up, down was okay ....my short legs are a handicap..and then...Lacey jumped straight across the living room from sofa to the other without touching the floor.....wow! I mean she FLEW just like Tinkerbell!  Mom's jaw dropped and she let out one of her shrieks. DOD came running to see what the fuss was about...but when Mom told him what did he do?...he checked the sofa and said it was scratched. He has a flying dog and all he cares about is the leather sofa!!

I was impressed ...we will practice when they are out!

2 comments:

  1. Inka and Blue are impressed--Lacey does not appear at first glance very aerodynamic in design, if you know what I mean. Inka is in the doghouse--she took off to Bonnie's this morning, and I had to slither my way down the icy hill to fetch her. And Blue has a girlfriend. Daisy from up the hill comes calling, and she brings him bones--he now has quite a collection. Inka thinks she is a brazen hussy.Some times she brings balls, too, as she may have noticed that Blue doesn't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL.....Yes, I see what you mean about Lacey's build that is why it was such a surprise to me! Lacey does not like me having girlfriends either must be a female thing. Be safe on the ice. Hugs

    ReplyDelete