Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Feeling Guilty and Cracked Crowns

I am feeling guilty today about laying in the sunshine in Tubac after checking the weather forecast for Saturna! Mom is worried about our house on Old Point Farm, especially she says, if the power goes off.  I am worried about my friend nogarD in the Salamander pond...I wonder if he is frozen in. I know I don't have to worry about Priscinda she will be cosy and warm with  Wozart the fire-breathing dragon. But I do worry about all the animals and birds....I hope it warms up soon.

Mom cracked a crown on her front tooth so she and DOD are off across the border to get it fixed. I don't have a problem with them going to Mexico but they are not taking Me and Lacey with them....I mean how are they going to manage without me to guide them. And what if they get kidnapped ...or what if Homeland Security won't let them back into the States?? I am worried about all the possibilities especially the  one where they might not be back in time for dinner!

This has been a worrisome day for me.

4 comments:

  1. Cheer up, Robbie. Perhaps they will replace the crown with a sparkly tiara! Blue is happy-he found his bone buried under the snow. I expect he will be disappointed when I don't let him bring it inside. It is very cold here, but the snow has stopped, and the power is on. And the fire is crackling away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are all warm and cosy....a bone by the fire is a sooooo good...not even if he begs nicely to bring it in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie dear, not to worry, just enjoy the sunshine. The snow is keeping the earth insulated from the frost so Nogard is probably having a cosy sleep in his bed of mud. Sorry to hear about mom,s tooth but I,m sure that she and DOD will manage with you thinking hard about them. Remember you have to make sure that Lacey behaves too and Tansy hopes you are duly rewarded for your hard work. She means extra treats of course, filling her tum is Tansy"s main thought, but Robbie to my surprise Tansy jumped and played in the snow to-day she even tried to make a dog angel....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dog angel....I am so impressed! I hope you are right about nogarD....

    ReplyDelete