Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Feeling Guilty and Cracked Crowns

I am feeling guilty today about laying in the sunshine in Tubac after checking the weather forecast for Saturna! Mom is worried about our house on Old Point Farm, especially she says, if the power goes off.  I am worried about my friend nogarD in the Salamander pond...I wonder if he is frozen in. I know I don't have to worry about Priscinda she will be cosy and warm with  Wozart the fire-breathing dragon. But I do worry about all the animals and birds....I hope it warms up soon.

Mom cracked a crown on her front tooth so she and DOD are off across the border to get it fixed. I don't have a problem with them going to Mexico but they are not taking Me and Lacey with them....I mean how are they going to manage without me to guide them. And what if they get kidnapped ...or what if Homeland Security won't let them back into the States?? I am worried about all the possibilities especially the  one where they might not be back in time for dinner!

This has been a worrisome day for me.