Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 29 December 2011

Sore Paw

I have a sore paw. I don't know what I have in it but I have tried my best to get it out without success. Mom is going to find a Vet tomorrow and see if they can figure it out. I heard Mom tell DOD that it may need lancing!!!  Yikes, I looked up lancing it ain't nothing like dancing!!

I think I got a Mesquite thorn in it a couple of days ago and although the thorn is gone I still have infection. Oh, I do hate a Vet and I hate to be hurt. Why didn't this happen to Lacey instead of me???

4 comments:

  1. Because you stood on the thorn Robbie, not Lacey, this time.!!!!! The Vet person that you and Tansy dread so much is truly one of your best friends, he /she makes hurts stop hurting. Have you tried soaking your paw in warm water, Tansy will tolerate that because it seems to help the soreness. Poor old Robbie , we do feel sorry for you and we know all about lancing its soon over .love from Tansy and M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom has been soaking my paw a few times today but it isn't helping much.
    I will try to be brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUSTY: Oh, dear. No fun to have a sore paw, Robbie. HURLEY: Try to take it easy and let Lacey take care of all dog related tasks for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dear Hearts....I am not quite myself tonight. Mom hand fed me because this ridiculous cone got in the way of my food bowl.
    I will be better tomorrow and thank you for your concern.... it matters so much!

    ReplyDelete