Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 13 January 2012

Friday the 13th

I have to say that so far this supposedly unlucky day has turned out to be okay for Me and Lacey. We have had two good walks and a ride in the car. Mom bought us Puperoni treats at Walmart (they are the best) then DOD gave us both a bowl of ice cream. How sweet it is!

The Coyote came by our back gate this evening. We don't know why he/she is all alone when Wikipedia says they are pack animals. But he/she looked longingly into our yard, like he/she just wanted to be friends and play with us. Me and Lacey went mad....we told Mom to let the poor lonely beast in... but she said she will tell us the story of Red Riding Hood tonight and follow that up with the Three Little Pigs....she said we will change our minds about inviting this critter in when we substitute a Coyote for the Wolf  in the stories.

Sometimes I think Mom may not always be right about animals. She should listen more to Me and Lacey...we are cousins (three times removed) to our lonely Coyote.

6 comments:

  1. But the lonely coyote might eat you, Robbie Listen to Mum.Inka and Blue think you must be very wary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be on my guard Inka and Blue. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Saturday Robbie and I have only just read yesterday's blog. Tansy and I are a bit worried you may feel too cousinly toward the coyote, please be careful. What did you think of the stories mom told you, they are not known as cautionary tales for nothing Robbie. You make sure that You keep Lacey well under control and don't be led astray by tender heartedness.
    Hugs and nose to nose kisses , is your paw better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My paw is much better Dear Margaret, I listened to Mom's stories....I heard what she said. Hugs and nose to nose right back to you. Love Robbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUSTY: Listen to Mom when it comes to cousins, especially thrice removed. HURLEY: Maybe the coyote is ill, if it's not with it's pack. Steer clear and keep Lacey close to you. We love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear D & H, I am being very careful...I do listen to Mom most of the time. Sometimes, I have to tell her about the Wild...she just does not get it. I hope you are all well. I am sending big hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete