Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 9 January 2012

An Ordinary Day

Today was cooler but still bright and sunny and warm enough for me to lay outside. We bought a used patio set and DOD re-painted it. Mom didn't like it at first....she said that DOD should never buy anything without her seeing it !!  But it looks really good now, and Me and Lacey are happy that he will no longer have to steal our absentee neighbours outside chairs when we have company.

Mom is complaining about the lack of humidity. She is spending mega Bucks on creams and lotions and when DOD casually mentioned the cost, Mom said it is because she is beginning to look like a cross between and lizard and a raisin. She was very cranky when DOD just nodded and said 'okay, I see what you mean'. 

Just another ordinary day in Tubac, Arizona, I hope I have more exciting news tomorrow.



3 comments:

  1. Well, I would be cranky, too--DOD should know better.Inka guesses that it's too late for Lacey to worry about wrinkles--but Mum wouldn't want to win a look-alike contest!!!!! Blue says he doesn't care. At 14, he's as wrinkled as he's going to get, which is not very.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear oh dear , Robbie how does Lacey feel about all these negative comments about wrinkles ?I look upon mine as an inevitable sign of maturity but I can well see that enough is enough and Mom needs to keep the w............. at bay. Don't ever mention w........ except to Lacey in admiration and have a little word in DOD's ear about tactful comments, like well you are a smart dog , you can think of anti, or non wrinkle comments as well as Tansy and me, Tansy doesn't have any, How did that happen, Ah I know I have enough for both ot us,,,,,,,,,,!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think wrinkles are sexy ......DOD has seen the error of his ways!

    ReplyDelete