Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Checking In!

So, I checked in on Saturna today. Barbra told me it was sunny but cold and windy.....I asked if she had been to my house and if she had checked on whether the Otters, Raccoon and Deer had taken over my yard. Happily, Barbra says all is well and the place is secure against those marauding animals.

Boston Jackie is on Old Point Farm and he is missing me. I asked Barbra to tell him I will be home soon .....he is so anxious for me to get back and visit him.

I sent a note to Reggie .....I know he will be staying with Sandi for a while but I will be thinking of him and sending him nose to nose hugs.

My friend nogarD the pond dragon is well but lonely. Priscinda and Wozart are waiting for me...... and Dusty, Hurley and Red think it is time we had another adventure. I bet Margaret and Tansy agree.




3 comments:

  1. Margaret and Tansy certainly do agree that it is time for another adventure. It is good to know that Nogard is well , Tansy says she is sorry to hear that he is lonely and I send him a cautious hug. We are pleased to hear that all your marauding animals are being held in check on Saturna, Robbie but we all look forward to your safe return home, we just miss you being almost next door when you are dozing in the desert!!!!!. Please make it a warm adventure Robbie it is dour and chilly here, although the sun did shine to-day and there are signs of daffodils in my garden,...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Margaret and Tansy, nogarD just loves getting a hug from you.....he can't wait until we are all back together.
    I can hardly remember daffodils....I told Lacey about them, bright and yellow and so cheerful. She never saw them from her kennel home. They will be out when we get home at the beginning of March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUSTY: We're excited that you'll be back to Saturna soon, Robbie. HURLEY: I can't wait for our next adventure. DUSTY: I'm sorry to hear that Norgard is lonely. Sending him gentle Therapy Dog Hugs!

    ReplyDelete