Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 18 December 2011

Update on Lacey

Do you remember when Lacey first came to live with us how scared she was and how she was afraid to be left alone? She let us pet her but she never cuddled up with Mom or DOD...only with me. She freaked out at almost everything!  Well now, she is a happy dog...she jumps on the sofa and cuddles up with Mom (not with DOD since he sat on her!!!) and she plays and laughs and jumps around. She lets strangers pet her and she stays in the car with me and never once thinks of chewing the seats.

It was such a good idea to get Lacey....she is my best friend and I am so happy she is in my life. I didn't know having a sister could be so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Robbie dear what a very nice message about Lacey, Tansy is sniffing, I am not sure whether she is crying because she misses her Corgi sisters ,as i do, or if she is sniffing haughtily as in " I told you so ". Whatever , this is not about Tansy { Whoops } it is about the lovely Lacey and being a good brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dear M. and Tansy too. It is also about all the dogs who deserve a second chance...even though it may not be easy when we first get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inka and Blue and I are so glad everything has worked out so well. It takes patience and persistence.And even some sacrifices[car seats]! You are very lucky dogs to be in such a loving home.

    ReplyDelete