Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 19 December 2011

Homesick

You know Dear Diary, it is good to get away....and it is good to be in the sunshine...but I have to admit that I miss my Island home and my family and friends at this time of year. Mom told me.... if we head back here next year for the Winter...we will all go home for Christmas! I like that idea and so does Lacey.

We had a normal sort of day. I haven't seen a Coyote or a Javelina for days and even the Blue-Heeler that tried to rumble me has not been around. Maybe all Critters have the Christmas spirit!

I heard Mom say tonight that she is going to buy a BIG box of chocolates for the season. She says it is time for excess and over-indulgence! I thought it would never happen...FINALLY she has the spirit! I love soft-centers!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Robbie, itis hard not to be homesick at Christmas, so just know that lots of us feel nostalgia that makes us sad and tuck into the chocolates, except that chocs can make dogs very ill, so maybe mom should eat for you too or DOD. Santa will bring you some yummy treats for your tummy, Tansy has a stocking to hang up and she is already examining it every day but I told her that there are five more sleeps before the night that Santa is expected.

    ReplyDelete