Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 22 December 2011

Three Walks

We had three long walks today~! Mom said it was because she ate all the chocolates in the box! Now I ask you, what does Mom scarfing all the chocolates have to do with ME being dragged on three long walks in a day? Not that I am complaining too much, you know I enjoy a good walk.... but by the end of the last walk my tongue was hanging out. And what has me really worried is that I see TWO MORE boxes of chocolates in the cupboard...and she hasn't even got into the cookies and mince pies yet!!

At this rate Me and Lacey are going to look like Whippets by the time the season is over. 

3 comments:

  1. And Mom will look like----best not say.Santa might be listening.Cold and sunny here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi Robbie,
    So great to see you back on line buddy! Trust me, you'll never be thin...I've seen you eat! Your sister will just develop more wrinkles.
    I haven't been for many long walks recently, but my Dad says that will change when we get over to Saturna and my Mom can't use the internet. She has become obsessed with this stupid ancestry.com and forgets all about my needs! Being a registered champion with impeccable pedigree such as I, doesn't seem to impress her anymore because she is going back to the 1600's in Cheshire and Nottinghamshire, big deal, I say log out and play with me. She's still trying to find Robin Hood!
    I overheard something about a Christmas bath so I guess I should keep my head down.
    Merry Christmas, your buddy Boston Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear from you Boston Jackie. I hope your Mom finds Robin Hood and loses your shampoo!!!
    When will you be on Saturna? We hope to be back at the end of February...which is not all that far away now.
    We send you our bestest wishes for the best Christmas ever and the VERY BEST of Health and Happiness in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete