Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 23 December 2011

A Cold Desert Day!

Our outside water bowl was frozen this morning. I laughed and laughed because Lacey tried to bite her way through the ice...then she crunched up the pieces she broke off!

DOD took us out early, he said it was 28 degrees Fahrenheit.... that sounded pretty cold to me and our paws got very cold in the crunchy grass. By the time Mom took us out the wind was blowing.....Ho-lee it was chilly!  I heard some neighbours say that they thought some Canadians had brought the cold weather down with them from Calgary.

We are not admitting to being Canadian until it warms up.

3 comments:

  1. Well, it got to 8*C here today,some watery sun and wispy clouds. I am making up gift baskets of baked goodies--Inka and Blue are insisting I need help with it, but we're not going there! One more sleep, then they are off to Bonnie's. We saw Margaret at the Solstice Dinner last night--it was a really good Island time. Merry merry Xmas to you and yours, dear Robbie! Never forget you are a proud Canadian--and the sun will shine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robbie and Lacey, you with the cold paws, poor wee dogs, Tansy has some little boots but she won't wear them.. Thank -you for the Christmas Greetings, my family began to arrive yesterday, My daughter and her husband, tomorrow Matthew comes, Tansy is very put out because there is always someone sitting in HER chair when she wants to snooze and even if they offer a knee to sit on they always want to get up before she has finished her kip. Sad isn't it.? We shall just have to move faster through the cold days and hope it warms up soon. Its good weather for cuddles Robbie, even if you do get the blame forbringing Canadian weather south.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry, Merry Christmas Dear friends. Thank you for all of your comments and support throughout the year. Hurry back from your celebrations, I will be here waiting for you. And yes, I will not forget that I am Canadian....and a proud Saturna-ite!

    ReplyDelete