Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Desert Dryness

I have a couple of issues that I want to air in my Diary. First, I want to know how I get dirty when it doesn't rain and there is no mud to walk in....and second, why do I have to have a bath when there is a shortage of water in the desert??

Actually, I did not have a bath...I had a shower. DOD lured me into the shower ....I should have suspected something when he took off all his clothes and asked me to join him in the downstairs shower...but I thought he was into having a few guy minutes without Lacey. Then the spray hit me and I knew it was just another way of giving me a BATH! I know Mom is sneaky but I never thought my DOD would trick me like that!

I did get a bit of satisfaction in shaking water all over the house and all over them....and yes, I look and smell wonderful, but I will not be tricked again.

6 comments:

  1. But you probably look and smell wonderful--and surely there were treats involved.When is it Lacey's turn? Appears that washing Lacey could get complicated, so Inka thinks.Blue is doing upside-down push-ups on the carpet. It's another dreitch day here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get treats but that didn't quite make up for the shower.
    I don't know when they are going to give Lacey a bath. She doesn't seem to get dirty the way I do...maybe it is her longer legs.
    I am glad that Blue is into keeping fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't you have to wash and dry each wrinkle? Looks like a big job! Inka and Blue don't need baths--they do get brushed, tho. Inka doesn't mind, but Blue hates it.I cut Inka's claws myself, but I think I will get the vet to do Blue's. What did you think of that dinosaur bone? I had to chop it in half-I thought they could share, but that didn't work. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tansy sympathises with you Robbie dear, she says that to-day all you had to do here was to stand outside for a few minutes and you got a bath whether planned or not, I should have taken some soap outside and given her a good lathering and then brought her in to rinse off in the bath in warm water...!! Hindsight. I hope you are not still feeling aggrieved Robbie ,and I don't think it is Lacey's longer legs that protect her from baths , its her shorter coat. Smile Robbie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are right as always Dear Margaret, and I am smiling....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Dinosaur bone looked awesome! I showed it to Lacey and she barked to get at it. We asked Mom why she doesn't get such treats for us....

    ReplyDelete