Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Lovin' the Sun

Our Dear friend, Raymond, sent this photo of Me and Lacey soaking up the sun. I was in the middle of telling Lacey one of my Shaggy Dog stories and she was yukking it up and telling me how funny I am. I lay outside most of the day when I am not on my walks....or on official Javelina and Coyote duty. I know to the untrained eye I appear to be napping but I always have an ear cocked and one eye open and I can be at the gate barking in a nano-second!

I must tell you Lacey and I are getting to be very well known in Tubac. Everyone stops to pet us, and Lacey who used to be so shy, now runs up and greets people. Some people even say they can see a family resemblance and we like that!

6 comments:

  1. What a nice idea a family resemblance,it is probably a similarity in temperament, gentle and friendly as much as anything else Robbie, but it is a very nice thought . Tansy and I both like your photograph, Tansy thinks you look so comfortable and warm and she wants you to know that it is very dull here, our visitors have all gone home and it is raining steadily. It is so good to hear that lacey has settled in so well and I hope you are having a restful time, not too many visits from javelinas and coyotes . have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your sister has really been piling on the pounds! What was in her Christmas stocking??I'm planning to see both of you when you get home and I've got to tell ya buddy I'll never get my little arms around her.
    I do envy that sunshine...and up against the house even better. It's been a damp but mild Christmas and walks have been between showers and outright downpours. Maybe next week at Saturna I'll see the sunshine. I'll be sure to mark all the trails for you!
    Licks and kisses to all, your good bud, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear BJ, I was hoping no-one would notice how Lacey has bulked up! Mom has her on a sort-of diet but believe me that Gal (Lacey not Mom) is hungry all the time. DOD let out her harness to the last notch today and said " this is it'!!
    We are on a fitness kick starting tomorrow....
    Can't wait to see ya Buddy.
    Licks and nose to nose
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Lacey says it was the camera that added the pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUSTY: We love this photo! HURLEY: You and Lacey look so happy, Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are happy Dear friends and even more so knowing that you are well Dusty....such a gift to me and to Mom and Lacey too!

    ReplyDelete