Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Catching Up

It has been such a long time since I wrote in my Diary. You see, Mom took my laptop with her to Kosovo and DOD wouldn't let me use his. Anyway, we survived Mom being gone for two weeks....Lacey and DOD actually got along quite well after the first couple of days.Life has returned to normal now...Mom is back at home and we are back on schedule.

Mom told people in Prishtina about me and Lacey. They found it hard to believe that a dog can have a Facebook account and a Diary. No-one in Prishtina has a dog for a pet....can you imagine? Mom explained that I am a mature dog and then they understood! The dogs of Prishtina are street dogs and they do not have families. I think it is sort of like the Little Match Girl story that made Mom cry when she was little.... Dogs looking in the window at the families and wishing and hoping.

It is good to be back and sharing with you!