Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 25 November 2011

Mom leaves tomorrow

I must say that Lacey and I are a bit worried about Mom leaving us for two weeks. It is not that DOD does not try hard to look after us...he really does. But, he finds hockey and stuff like that a lot more interesting than he finds us. To Mom on the other hand, we are top priority. Anyway, she has left a long list of what we need and when we need it, so we are hopeful that we will not have to worry about basics like food and walks.

Ray and Susan are leaving tomorrow too. We have enjoyed having them here with us for a few days. They bought Lacey and I some delicious chicken treats as a going-away present....we will think of them every time we nosh them up.

I will wait to hear from Mom in Kosovo.

1 comment:

  1. Inka and Blue are wonddering why Mom is going to Kossavo. And think that she is brave But don't know why.

    ReplyDelete