Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Wednesday 23 November 2011

T'was the Night Before Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the US of A. I am very disappointed that we are not having a turkey dinner! Mom says it is because we had OUR Thanksgiving in October...okay....I remember that we did. But why can't we have another turkey dinner here??? All the dogs I meet on my walks are bragging about the treats they are going to have. We are having a chicken pie and cranberry sauce with jalapeno jelly...maybe a pecan pie for dessert...hmmm...okay but not the real thing!

It was a very hot day today, over 80f. It was actually a bit too warm for a good walk in the afternoon, however, I did enjoy a nice nap in the sun.

If tomorrow is your Thanksgiving then I wish you a happy holiday and I hope you get to pig out on turkey...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. MMMM--pecan pie! Inka and Blue and I have been making butter tarts. Hope you enjoy your treats!!

    ReplyDelete