Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Wednesday 2 November 2011

In Arizona

Hello Dear Friends, Lacey, Mom, DOD and Me are in Arizona. It took us four days to get here...a very long way. We stopped at three hotels along the way...they were all good but it was a bit worrisome to me and Lacey as we did not know exactly where we were or if we were ever going to have a home again.

We were so relieved to get to Tubac...and when Mom told us this was our NEW house we were happy. We don't have a big back yard like on Saturna but it does have interesting smells..mostly because some cat liked to come here and do personal things in our dirt! Anyway, that has changed since Lacey and I are in control.

Arizona is a lot different from Saturna. There are animals here that are not afraid of ME...like Coyotes and Javelinas and Bob Cats. Mom will not let me off the leash...she says those mean animals would run off with me1 I say 'Let them Try'! 

I have missed chatting with you, but I have internet now and I will keep in touch.

2 comments:

  1. We are glad you arrived safely, and that the trip wasn't too bad.It got gloomy and rainy today, and a bit windy as well, so Inka and Blue and I are snuggled up to the fire. Hope your backyard is fenced, so that you can run around a bit.Think of us as we head into gray November, and you bask in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our yard is small but it has a wall to keep out the Coyotes and Javelinas. I think I will like it here Inka and Blue's mom....
    Of course the dogs are different here, most of them have strange accents, but I think I will make some friends soon.
    I think of you all a lot and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete