Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 3 November 2011

Frustration!

Today was not the best day ever! It started when Mom's credit card did not work in Wall-mart!! I mean, can you imagine being turned down when you are buying my dog food in Wall-Mart? So Mom phoned CIBC Visa and they said it was a Security check and it was done for her protection! Like, you are going to steal a credit card and try to buy $65.00 dollars worth of stuff at Wall-Mart?

Then one of the neighbours dropped by and brought her dog. After listening to her complain about all of her ailments for an hour, her dog peed on the carpet! Me and Lacey were goggle-eyed and ran outside so Mom would not think it was us. So far, Mom has not been able to get the carpet clean!

A Coyote has been stalking me since I got here....not good!  It came up to our back gate today....I showed it who was boss!It was

We tried to get our TV hooked up....the first guy came and left without doing it. The second guy had the order wrong! By this time Mom is down-right cranky. And then, the fellow left the gate open and Lacey ran out!!!  Yikes. I thought Mom would have a heart attack.

Still, all has ended well...DOD has his TV on and the rest of us are relaxing. It was all small stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Oh SR.....even though this was a very tough day-your story did make me chuckle....I can just imagine your MOM !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had that security check thing happen in Thrifty's--it's when you do something outside your usual pattern. Now I call them before going on a spending spree at the grocery store!What a bad dog you had for a visitor--and that coyote thing is scary. Perhaps Lacey should give it heck--Shar-Peis are legendary warriors, I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam's Mom, My Mom says she is never going into Wall-Mart again. I think that was the problem....she has had the Visa card for 20 years and never been in a Wall-Mart!
    And I didn't write that she had to pay an extra deposit to get the TV 'cos we are 'foreigners'.
    And my Dear Lacy is not a warrior....she nearly peed from fright when the Coyotes howled last night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya Buddy! So glad to hear from you and that you made the log car ride without problems. What fun to sniff out all those new smells. I know what you mean about coyotes, we have a large green belt area behind our fence and they are sneakily patrolling back and forth at night. I won't even venture out for the "before bed pee" by myself.. all the yard lights have to be on and my Mom or Dad have to come with me. We Boston's are not warriors!
    That's a really rude neighbour dog, the nerve! I imagine you and Lacey are lying on your backs, soaking up the sunshine and heat. I woke up to frost on the lawns this morning...but the sun is out and I'm ready for my walk. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Boston Jackie, the dogs here are just not the same as we are pal. That neighbour dog that peed on the rug is a Corgi and it is receiving professional help to deal with its behavioural problems! Can you imagine? Mom just threatens to biff me when I misbehave, she has NEVER sought professional advice.

    What do you think BJ? I mean, do you think Lacey should have had a psychiatrist?

    ReplyDelete