Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 25 October 2011

One of Those Days

Yesterday was one of  'those' days.....do you ever have one? It started when I decided to test out my long-unused Deer chasing skills. After reading about Inka and Blue going awol it reminded me of the satisfaction of the chase....and as luck would have it, we ran into a big buck on the road. Well, I took off with Lacey after me and we went MAD...barking and running and yipping.....WOW!  It was so much fun. Mom was totally mad at us ...told us both we were bad dogs when we finally came back and marched us home.

Then on our afternoon walk Lacey decided to be ornery. I stayed close to Mom, having seen the error of my ways, but Lacey charged ahead looking for excitement and when Mom called her she just laughed and went the other way. Boy did that put Mom into a temper! She said she would send us BOTH to the Pound! Why ME I was being good?

To top off the day the lens fell out of Mom's glasses and she has no time to get them fixed before we leave for Arizona!

Both Lacey and I stayed pretty quiet all evening.....it seemed like a good idea!

2 comments:

  1. MMMmmmmmm I recommend that you two dogs keep your heads down, Tansy agrees . Ihope that to-day is a better day and that your mom has a second pair of specs to keep her seeing the road until you get to AZ. Tansy says she is glad to note that you know when to set a good example Robbie but of course you are a lot more mature than Lacey and she is making up for a restricted lifestyle, we wish you all good luck......!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Dear Friends, today was a much better day. Mom has rigged her glasses and they will be fine until Arizona.

    I will be in touch en route.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete