Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 7 November 2011

Exploring/Getting Lost

First, Mom walked us back from the coffee shop.We know our way back from there, it is easy. A fellow with two very pretty girl Retrievers stopped and said Hi to us. He told Mom about a Bob-Cat attacking a Shar-pei...he thought it was a funny story because all the Bob-Cat got was SKIN!  Mom didn't seem to share his sense of humour.

Then this afternoon went on our usual jaunt to the off-leash park. I wasn't that interested really...no new messages to catch up on....no new dogs to meet.  DOD suggested a new way to come home....okay....sounds good we said.....how far? Not far, just a couple of blocks further than we normally walk, he told us. Well let me tell you, we walked for MILES.... all the way out to the golf course and past the graveyard. Cars were whizzing by us and dogs barking at us...it was not a good walk. He finally found the right road to get us home...by this time Mom was thirsty and cranky and saying bad words under her breath...and so was I!

I want a GPS for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robbie, I don't think the story about the Shar-Pei being attacked by a cougar is funny either , I agree with your mom. Yes <Robbie I can understand your desire to have your own GPS, BUT { and I speak from personal experience with a man, my son } you will not necessarily always be believed when you propose an alternate route.....!! Perhaps you should make sure you carry an emergency kit ,water and treats whenever DOD sounds adventurous. What bad words did mom say? Just asking!! Tansy is having a "Poor me" day to-day she has a tummy ache. Rest up for your walk to-morrow and do more posting of Pee-mail if you want a good response, even I know you have to do that. Ilove reading your diary, thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Margaret, Mom told me you are a woman of very good character and that I am NOT to repeat her bad words to you!
    What is it that Tansy has eaten to give her a tummy ache? I find as I mature that my stomach is not what it used to be...we have to be a bit careful don't we?
    I will make sure we have an emergency supply of water and treats before we set off again on a walk.
    Did I tell you that Raymond is coming to visit us soon?

    ReplyDelete