Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 13 November 2011

Desert Sunday

It is raining here today...! I couldn't believe it when I looked out this morning....for a moment I thought I was back on Saturna. It doesn't seem right here when it is dark and miserable.

I am getting very cranky about this weather and I have let Mom know how I feel by moping around all day. I didn't even want to go for a walk! I mean, people tell me this is the desert ...doesn't that mean dry and sunny to you? I looked it up on Google and it does...so what is going on here? My mature bones need the heat....I want to be outside. I am writing a letter of complaint to someone.....the Chamber of Commerce...or maybe Homeland Security....Santa!!!  

I know this is not like me...but even a mature dog can have an off-day due to inclement weather!

3 comments:

  1. Tansy and I are so sorry that you are having a" bad hair weather day" Robbie and hope that by now, it is going dark here "haha " says Tansy" suppertime", the weather will have cleared and you and mom and DOD will have had a good walk. Did you find a high-up mucky muck to complain to.? Ask mom, Robbie I bet she is cross about the weather too. Hope to-morrow is sunny and warm, Love from us to you, M & T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes one must endure a little rain to truly enjoy the sunshine. Even in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Friends, I have been a whiner and I am regretful of that! Tomorrow will be 70F ...I mean really...I will not complain again. Mom will not complain again either!!!

    ReplyDelete