Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Saturday 12 November 2011

Birthday

Today is DOD's birthday and I have planned a special day for him! First, I will let him make a special breakfast for me and Lacey....we will jump on him and give him nose-to-nose kisses. And then, we will take him on a very special and long walk. After that, he can rest for a while until later in the day when we will repeat the whole exciting itinerary! He will be so pleased with us.

We have had a very normal sort of couple of days with no real adventures to tell you about. The weather has not been so great....cloudy and not as warm as it should be. Still it could be worse so I try not to complain...but Mom did promise we would have nothing but sunshine so I am letting her know this is not to my satisfaction.

Mom has been training us to stay in the house by ourselves. Lacey is a bit nervous until I tell her (as I do every time they leave) that they will always come back. We have a leather sofa and love seat ...Lacey's favourite....but she seems to have given up her bad behaviour (paws crossed).

3 comments:

  1. Inka got an extra half day at Bonnie's yesterday, as there was a dog there with noone to play with. Blue was disappointed at not being foreman on the latest job, which was shampooing the carpets--but a dog with muddy feet was not what I needed.We had a storm which cancelled ferries, but the power stayed on here. Today I will rake the driveway, so both dogs can help. Wish DOD a happy birthday from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful dog you are Robbie, I hope that DOD enjoyed his birthday treats from you and Lacey and that he is not too tired to enjoy whatever treats mom has planned . Tansy wishes DOD a happy birthday and hopes that he enjoyed Robbie's special treats,me too.............!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Margaret and Lacey, DOD had a wonderful birthday. He heard from all the kids and Grand kids and us Furkids gave him the best day ever!!!
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete