Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Saturday 19 November 2011

Charity Walk

Mom, DOD, Me and Lacey went on a walk today for some charity thing. We did a four mile walk...at we were supposed to do it all in one stretch...but I had a bit of a Poo issue and I had to go home for a wash before we could finish!! I don't want to go into gory details but I did end up with a bottom covered in poo and Mom was so embarrassed that we had to go home.... and I had to have a shower before we could finish our walk.  I mean, why was SHE embarrassed??  I was the one with the poo covered butt!!

There were a few other dogs on the walk...a couple of cute girls....it was not my best day let me put it that way!!

2 comments:

  1. Ewww-gross! We have all had our embarrassing moments,tho. Best not dwell on them. Inka and Blue liked the snow--for about 5 minutes! It was a clear cold sunny day here--and it's still freezing. We are snuggled up to the fire. Snow's gone, tho. Wasn't very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Inka and Blue's Mom...I agree with you that these things are best forgotten!
    I do hope your weather clears up.
    It sounds like Blue is such a real part of the family now...that is so great!
    Hugs from Me and Lacey in Arizona

    ReplyDelete