Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 17 November 2011

Tummy Troubles

Poor Lacey has a very upset tummy. She got sick in the middle of the night and she has not been well since then. She is not puking but she will not eat....I mean, Lacey not eat? This is a first. Mom does not know what she got into...we both eat the same food ( I mean me and Lacey not me and Mom) and I am fine.

It has not been a fun day without her usual crazy behaviour..We went for walks but she did not run and jump around....I gave her my toys and told her she could have any of my treats that she fancied...but she just went up to bed. I sure hope she is better by tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear....poor sister! Once in a while I eat something I'm not supposed to...whatever that means, my mom springs into action with that awful pink stuff. Then when I'm overly poopy from something I've eaten it's the white chalky liquid. Seems to work, but then she gets stingy with my food for a couple of days!! I pay them back by shaking my head while they are trying to get the icky liquid down my throat. That stuff can really let fly!
    We had a skiff of snow overnight and now I am trying to get those squirrels off the lawn. They are getting used to me and not really running away very quickly, I need back up! My Boston cousin Oreo is going to stay with us for a couple of weeks in January...she'll show them who is boss! I'll just dance around and look good.
    Take care of sister, Boston Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BJ, Mom didn't give Lacey anything but I will tell her about the pink and white stuff if there is another occurrence. Lacey wouldn't eat anything so I ate everything in the bowls (she would do the same for me)

    The weather here is very nice BJ. You are still young, but as a mature dog I can tell you my bones like this winter weather a lot more than they like snow.

    I met your cousin Oreo when she visited the farm....very cute and sassy. I think you may find she will take to bossing you around...all the girl dogs I know try to do that.

    Nice to hear from you BJ. I have not made any real friends here and I am missing the old gang. Nose to nose.

    ReplyDelete