Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 24 October 2011

Packing

Mom and DOD have started packing for our trip....there are suitcases and containers everywhere. I don't see any containers filled with food for me and Lacey yet...and where are my coat and my toys going to go?? There are going to be serious consequences if they hog up all the room in the new car!!

We had a nice day yesterday in the sun....went for a long walk and rolled around in the meadow. Lacey has taken to wading through puddles left over from the last rain. I have explained to her that a mature dog does not race through mud and water, but she will not listen. She even bites the mud and throws it around! I am so glad that no one can see her behaviour ...very immature to say the least. And, she has taken to rolling in Deer Poo! I can understand wanting the fragrance of Otter Poo....but DEER poo???  Sometimes I think she may be too much of a challenge even for me.

4 comments:

  1. Ah well, Robbie, at least where you are going there is very little mud! And as for the deer poo--perhaps it has a more feminine fragrance. Probably not much of that in Az either. Inka and Blue and I went for a walk yesterday as well- but the dogs took off and didnt come back. After calling and calling, I gave up and went home--and guess who was waiting for me? I am not amused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh....I used to be a bit like Inka and Blue in my youth....but I have seen the error of my ways and I now only run off for a minute or two. Lacey is too afraid of losing sight of Mom to take off with me! I bet Inka and Blue are sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robbie, Its always a puzzle to know what to pack for a visit to another climate,may be you won't need a coat in Az, there will be plenty of food and I,m sure you toys will go somewhere at the last moment, so don't worry little one.. Lacey is truly finding her own personality so you are all going to have fun watching a mischievous Shar-Pei emerge. When are you setting off? Are our adventures on hold or have they come to an end?? It is going to be exciting , have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We leave (Insh'Allah) on Thursday morning. Our adventures are just perking away and I will be back blogging asap. I am excited about the wedding ...and it is almost time for the ceremony! Then we have to decide where fortune will take us...I know it will be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete