Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Cars and Crates

So, Mom put Lacey in a crate last night because they were heading out for dinner and were going to be gone for quite a while. It took Lacey about an hour to bend all metal bars of the crate (I helped her) and get out. Mom was so surprised when she came home and there we were, BOTH of us standing at the window! Anyway, Lacey did not do any bad things ...and the crate is wrecked...so I guess that means she will not be locked up again when they decide to go out.

The other exciting news is DOD got us a new car. He brought home a big SUV so that Lacey and I have lots of room for our trip to Arizona! I hadn't heard any discussions about getting a new car so Lacey and I (and Mom) were a tad surprised to say the least. Lacey noted that it has leather seats!!!!