Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 23 October 2011

Cars and Crates

So, Mom put Lacey in a crate last night because they were heading out for dinner and were going to be gone for quite a while. It took Lacey about an hour to bend all metal bars of the crate (I helped her) and get out. Mom was so surprised when she came home and there we were, BOTH of us standing at the window! Anyway, Lacey did not do any bad things ...and the crate is wrecked...so I guess that means she will not be locked up again when they decide to go out.

The other exciting news is DOD got us a new car. He brought home a big SUV so that Lacey and I have lots of room for our trip to Arizona! I hadn't heard any discussions about getting a new car so Lacey and I (and Mom) were a tad surprised to say the least. Lacey noted that it has leather seats!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess Lacey has her own way of making her wishes known and its good to know that she behaved herself once she was free to be with you again. Good for her....!!!!!! Tansy is impressed and so am I Robbie. How very nice it is of DOD to buy a new SUV specially for the accommodation of you two dogs. Tansy says she is glad to see that it is quite clear that your home is as subject to canine rule as hers is.. She thinks that that is just the way it should be, but you do understand that it won't make the drive any shorter and Lacey will have to learn to be quiet or else she will have a very sore throat. Have a safe journey , all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have four days of travel to look forward to! I think this will be a challenge for us all. Lacey is usually quiet but she pants and stresses...you see, she has never been trained to be in a car like myself. I will show her how to just lie down and go to sleep...

    ReplyDelete