Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Kennel!

Mom and DOD are leaving me and Lacey in a kennel tomorrow for two nights!  It is not that I do not have offers to stay with people...I have lots. It is Lacey who is difficult and who has not made friends yet...I have volunteered to stay in the kennel with her so that she will not feel like she has been abandoned. I do hope that time passes quickly and that Mom and DOD hurry back on Friday and get us.

They will owe me for this one for a loooong time!

4 comments:

  1. Robbie, you will love this kennel. It is a beautiful place in the country and the people who work there will be very kind to you and Lacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tansy says to tell you that you and Lacey will be fine, kennels are alright for a little time,so don't worry Robbie just take care of yourself and Lacey by being smiley....!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUSTY: You're a dear brofur, to volunteer to go to kennel w/ Lacey! HURLEY: Hope you both have fun, get great snacks, and come home refreshed on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inka really likes going to the OK Dog Corral on Galiano--so much so that she goes there for a weekly play date and will run down there on her own if she can get away with it! At least you and Lacey will have each other, and maybe you will make some friends!

    ReplyDelete