Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 16 October 2011

A Bad Cold

Mom got up croaking like a frog this morning. Lacey actually backed away from her for a minute and took a good look to make sure that it really was Mom! I checked her out myself to see if I think she is really sick or just looking for sympathy.....the verdict is she looks well enough to take us on our walks, so I have let her know we will expect to leave at the usual time.

Our company leaves tomorrow and I will be able to get back to blogging....

4 comments:

  1. You take care of your Mom though SR, she will need lots of cuddles. BTW, how was your stay at the kennel? Was it a good place to pass the days? Well, other than them making you look like a Puffball.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kennel was pretty good Sam's Mom. Still, as a mature dog I am not as adaptable as I once was. I am hoping they do not make a habit of leaving us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor mom Robbie, I hope that you and Lacey are taking good care of her, its time that sister of yours began to shoulder some responsibility for the well being of the family. Tansy says ,VERY firmly, "Don't you start preaching>>!!! " She is right of course, like Raymond ......! I hope Mom will feel better soon, love , hugs and kisses from Tansy and me. We have to go to Sydney to-morrow so we will be in touch later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Margaret, will you take your jam with you?? We hope so.
    Mom is on the mend...I think it was the stress of being away from us that made her feel ill.
    You take care of yourself...much love from Mom and Me, Robbie.

    ReplyDelete