Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 6 October 2011

Company

We have company for the next two weeks so I will not be blogging very often. I am helping my Mom to show them all the sights of Saturna (smile) and to keep up with the cooking etc. I think we will do East Point today.

Lacey is getting wilder by the day. She plays and runs and acts like a puppy. I don't mind it in small doses but I am after all a mature dog and I am not going to be chased and pestered all day! I have spoken very firmly to her. Oh, and she jumped in the car all by herself yesterday...WOW!  I was so surprised...this was the girl who had to be dragged into a car kicking and screaming only a couple of weeks ago.


Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Enjot your visitors Robbie and find a secret hiding place where lacey can't find you >Tansy says she has one under the bed, but don't tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Lacey has a lot of play time to make up for.Today is a Blueber day- we are on our own, with Inka gone for the day. He will be foreman on the construction site today.He takes the job very seriously.

    ReplyDelete