Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 20 October 2011

Dark Morning

It is 7.00am and still dark out! How I dislike the start of the dark season.....I hope Arizona is lighter than here. I have been busy taking care of Mom and her bad flu/cold. I encouraged her to take long walks and play with me and Lacey...and NEVER to be late with our breakfast and dinner. I think it is not good to lay around feeling sorry for yourself when you are sick!

We are getting ready to go to Arizona next week. I hear them making plans about where to stop and how they are going to deal with me and Lacey in the car for nearly 4 days. I like Mom's approach...she says they will not leave us even for dinner....we will all eat together and stay together. Of course this is for Lacey, if it was just me ...a mature dog....they would be off having a good time and leaving me in the car!

I get more bonded to Lacey every day. Of course I don't tell her that. But I do let her do anything she wants and she licks me and pats me with her paws. I like it a lot!

5 comments:

  1. Boy, one day of rain and you are ready to bail!!!
    Inka and Blue are looking forward to cozy days dreaming by the fire. Besides, the sun just came out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fire too ....I just don't like the dark. And it is Mom and DOD who are bailing and taking me with them....
    How is Blue? Is he right at home now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOvely to think of you all basking in the warm sunshine through the winter, I hope you find some new interests and take
    care to keep away from snakes and cactus thorns This is anew adventure for you and Lacey together Robbie, Tansy says she is sure you will have fun and she will think of you when she is curled up and cosy and it is snowing outside......... So shall I......!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue has settled in just fine now--thanks for asking.We hope your journey goes fine, and that you and Lacey will keep us up to date on all your adventures in the desert. Does Lacey realize that she will be a snowbird now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think Lacey even knows we are going on such a long trip yet. Mom says we are hoping to leave on Thursday morning. I will keep you posted on what we are up to....I am a bit worried about things like coyotes and javelinas...not to mention snakes and scorpions...but I am looking forward to the sun on my mature bones.

    ReplyDelete