Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday, 2 October 2011

And the Days grow short

It sure is looking like Fall out there and the days are getting shorter. DOD lit the stove this morning and Lacey and I curled up on the hearth.

Lacey and I have had a good couple of days. She is being much nicer to DOD! This morning she actually went to his side of the bed for a pet....then she let him stroke her face.....this is a big improvement!
Yesterday we went to Winter Cove park, she was good in the car....and she let DOD hold her leash without fretting that we were leaving Mom behind. Of course every time I think we have made a major breakthrough we have a bit of back-sliding ...but all in all we are moving forward quite quickly now.

We have company arriving on Wednesday and then the whole herd ...including Molly the yappy Schnauzer...for Thanksgiving! I do hope Lacey can handle it....I find it a bit difficult myself. Molly has no teeth but she has mean gums! I have warned Lacey but she says she will straighten Molly out......

I think we are doing more car therapy today....maybe out to East Point.