Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday, 25 September 2011

Windy Night

We had a very windy night at my house. Pine cones and branches kept hitting the roof and the rain sounded like a train going by at times. I am happy to report that Lacey and DOD slept right through the noise while Mom and I laid awake and worried a bit....still I was up and on the job as usual this morning!

Rachel was telling Mom that her two new dogs fight with each other!  I can't imagine fighting with Lacey. We share toys and food and sleep together (platonic). I think it is because I am a mature dog.

Haydn is coming today...I haven't seen him for such a long time. I wonder what he will have to say about Lacey and what she will have to say about HIM?  She doesn't like men very much....she still will only let DOD pet her when she is in the mood or when he has a treat. I tell  her that he is a good DOD but she says she will make up her own mind when she is good and ready...that is a female for you!!!!