Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Saturday 24 September 2011

Saturday

Such a lovely morning! The sky is blue and the sun is going to shine.....I feel in my bones that we can have some fun today!  I think I will chase Lacey...and then I will let her chase me.... the only problem is I don't like that cone thing, it is a bit hard around the edges when she tries to play with me.

Mom says Lacey's eyes are looking really good....they are clear now and not red any more...this is good.....a red-eyed Shar pei is not a pretty sight.

My cousin Molly is going to come and visit for Thanksgiving. She is a miniature Schnauzer with no teeth and a bad attitude. I can't wait to see how the two girls get along! Molly has always thought that she and I were an item...I bet she will be jealous of Lacey (smile)....I like the thought!

4 comments:

  1. Robbie, you are a wicked wee dog!! Hoping to make the girls jealous, Tansy wants to know what having no teeth has to do with having a bad attitude, she points out that she has most of her teeth and is always being told {by me, of course} that her attitude is not always admirable.!!!!!! Just asking . Hope you have a lovely day chasing with Lacey, "sounds like fun" says Tansy "hope you find some good stuff to roll in too ..! "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lack of teeth does not really have anything to do with attitude....I was sort of letting it be known (in a subtle way) that although Molly and I are almost the same age...she is a few months younger than me...I still have ALL of my teeth!

    Lacey does not seem to know that poo is for rolling in and Mom does not want me to tell her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you receive my earlier comment Robbie in which I said you were a wicked wee dog hoping to make the girls jealous. Tansy thinks youare brilliant she enjoys {watching} a bit of sturm and drung or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did ...and I answered (although not about being wicked, I thought I would let that pass) I prefer Tansy thinking I am brilliant!

    ReplyDelete