Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Saturday

Such a lovely morning! The sky is blue and the sun is going to shine.....I feel in my bones that we can have some fun today!  I think I will chase Lacey...and then I will let her chase me.... the only problem is I don't like that cone thing, it is a bit hard around the edges when she tries to play with me.

Mom says Lacey's eyes are looking really good....they are clear now and not red any more...this is good.....a red-eyed Shar pei is not a pretty sight.

My cousin Molly is going to come and visit for Thanksgiving. She is a miniature Schnauzer with no teeth and a bad attitude. I can't wait to see how the two girls get along! Molly has always thought that she and I were an item...I bet she will be jealous of Lacey (smile)....I like the thought!