Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Stove Morning

I feel so much happier when I look out of my bedroom window and see it isn't raining...there is even some blue sky way up high. I do like the stove lit though....it feels so good to lie on the warm hearth. As a mature Dog I am starting to feel a bit of an ache in my bones on damp days...Mom says she knows how I feel.

Mom is thinking about taking Lacey's cone off tomorrow!  Her eyes look healed and she doesn't try to scratch them...so I am hopeful that it will happen. It really is difficult to be kissed and hugged while she has that hard plastic banging MY head!

We are going to check out the pond today to see how much the water levels have risen ....and I check Hugh and Barbra's house while they are away...and we check on the boats at the dock. I like checking things out.

6 comments:

  1. Inka and Blue are glad to hear that Lacey is doing well.We are feeling housebound after the last 2 days, so we will be checking out the woods later. You never know--there may be some mushrooms to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went out for a walk in the bad weather but if wasn't much fun. It has started to rain here again....aaargh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so pleased to hear that Lacey's cone may soon be removed, the sun is shining now Robbie so off for more inspecting and chasing. We need to be in good shape for the ordeals ahead of us in our Quest.. WE will have to be sharp to keep ahead of the Rangers. Tansy says not to worryshe has an Ace or two up her sleeve, why doesn't that reassure me....! Well for one thing she doesn't have a sleeve, not even when she is wearing her raincoatMmmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are heading out right now. I will think through what to do next in our Quest...the plot has more twists and turns than my back leg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Robbie, I saw Hugh and Barbra the other day...I jumped all over them, they are good people! I think my Boston cousin Oreo is going to be at our place for Thanksgiving...she's a hottie but really bossy, watch out mate. My Dad took me for a walk today, it was great, I really sniffed out the neighborhood. My Mom was off looking after Oreo's little brother Gavin...he's a busy boy and has no fear of doggies!! Be careful...Boston Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Boston Jackie...so good to hear from you. Let me tell you I am missing your male presence here on the farm! Those females can be hard to handle!
    DOD and I are checking on your house every day...all is well.
    Please hurry back. And Mom and DOD send a hug to all of you...

    ReplyDelete