Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 26 September 2011

And Another Rainy Windy Day!

Lacey and I dashed out for a quick pee and went right back to bed. It is not fit for man nor beast out there.....I hope DOD is not daft enough to expect me to go out in this!

You know, I have been thinking that Lacey should write a book on dating....something like.. ' How to keep men interested by being stand-offish'. I see how they plead for her favours...'have a treat Lacey...come here Girl....let me pet you'!  It goes on and on and she just looks at them with disdain. They even try to get to her through ME..' YOU will let me pet you won't you Robbie...Lacey, see how HE likes me'?. I am onto them ... .
Yes, I think she is onto something, we will discuss the possibilities.

I sure hope the sun comes out later today. Haydn is here and we want to go for a walk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment