Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 22 September 2011

A Rainy Morning

I don't like rainy mornings! I don't want to get out of bed and I am teaching Lacey that this is the way to behave when she hears rain on the roof!  Silly girl that she is, she jumped out of bed at the usual time and now we are being dragged off for a walk in the rain!!  GRRRR!

Lacey still looks like she should be a Poster Dog for the Hound of Baskervilles...but I think her eyes are feeling better.  She hates the 'cone' but Mom says she has to keep it on for a few more days. And she is not allowed to run in the meadow in case she runs into the bush and scratches her eyes on branches or long grass.....I tell you the term 'a dogs life' has more meaning to me these days.I lay beside her and whisper that it will soon be over.

I am her best friend and she loves me.....I like that!

6 comments:

  1. You are a true friend SR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie, Inka and Blue and I need your advice. Now that I have 2 dogs, there is a problem with the allocation of dogwork. What should I do if there is only one pot to lick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and DOD always put down a second bowl with a bit of a treat in it. Like, I get the cereal bowl in the morning but Lacey gets a bowl with a bit of milk.
    I hope this helps. We really do check upon each other and feel a bit jealous if we do not appear to be getting the 'same'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Robbie! I have missed having the "pre-wash", especially on the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pre-Wash it is my favourite job!

    ReplyDelete