Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 16 September 2011

Mom's Back Home!

We had a rough couple of days at my house with Mom gone. Lacey was okay the first afternoon....DOD put here leash on and we went for a good walk. But things went down-hill after that!  She wouldn't have her leash on so DOD said 'enough of that' and asked me to go for a walk with him. Well, I only went a short way to Hugh's house and then I told him I had to go home to be with Lacey!  I don't think he was too happy.

Next morning was even worse!  Lacey was not going near him by this time, except for treats! So we didn't get a walk ...or again in the afternoon.  And the same the next morning!  I just couldn't go and leave her alone!

Finally, Mom came home yesterday afternoon!  Were we glad to see her. She put on her shoes and got the leash and put it straight onto Lacey and we ALL went for a walk .
Our world is back to normal.

8 comments:

  1. Seems like Lacey has had a bad experience with a man at some point. Inka and Blue are glad to hear that Mum's back home, and all's right with the world. Blue is going to the vet today for an introduction and check-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to the Vet on Tuesday for our surgery! I am trying not to think about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Inka will have to have her teeth done soon,too. But shhhh--don't tell her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must all be very glad to be back to normal walks and treats and all. Tansy is very sorry for DOD she says its hard to be nice and not be appreciated.......! Lacey will come round eventually with your help and mom's Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue passed his vet exam with flying colours and charmed everyone with his gentlemanly mature dog behaviour. His Mum is proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUSTY: We're so glad life is back to normal. Sounds as though Lacey needs to take it slow and easy as she gets accustomed to DOD. HURLEY: I bet by this time next year, she'll be walking fine on leash with you and DOD. DUSTY: We've missed your blog, Robbie. So glad Mom had safe travels and is back home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have missed you all my Dear Friends. I hope Mom sticks close to home from now on! I too think Lacey will be fine....she will soon be just like Blue!!!

    ReplyDelete