Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday, 16 September 2011

Mom's Back Home!

We had a rough couple of days at my house with Mom gone. Lacey was okay the first afternoon....DOD put here leash on and we went for a good walk. But things went down-hill after that!  She wouldn't have her leash on so DOD said 'enough of that' and asked me to go for a walk with him. Well, I only went a short way to Hugh's house and then I told him I had to go home to be with Lacey!  I don't think he was too happy.

Next morning was even worse!  Lacey was not going near him by this time, except for treats! So we didn't get a walk ...or again in the afternoon.  And the same the next morning!  I just couldn't go and leave her alone!

Finally, Mom came home yesterday afternoon!  Were we glad to see her. She put on her shoes and got the leash and put it straight onto Lacey and we ALL went for a walk .
Our world is back to normal.