Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Instructions

Mom has written DOD a whole long list of instructions on how to look after me and Lacey while she is gone.  I have checked it out....

  • feeding twice a day....
  • treats OFTEN....
  • water bowl change and fill-up twice a day....
  • TWO walks.....
  • no locking in the house....
  • Sleep on Mom's side of bed where Lacey cans see you
  • remember Robbie is Boss (I added that)
I think she remembered everything. 

It dawned on me this morning that I have not rolled in Otter poo for weeks and weeks. Actually, not since we got Lacey! Is there something about having a Sister that makes a dog forget about his favourite thing in life?? Have I been so over-worked training Lacey that I have had no time for my pastime?

I will not be able to blog for a couple of days as Mom is taking my laptop and BlackBerry. I will be back soon!