Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Instructions

Mom has written DOD a whole long list of instructions on how to look after me and Lacey while she is gone.  I have checked it out....

  • feeding twice a day....
  • treats OFTEN....
  • water bowl change and fill-up twice a day....
  • TWO walks.....
  • no locking in the house....
  • Sleep on Mom's side of bed where Lacey cans see you
  • remember Robbie is Boss (I added that)
I think she remembered everything. 

It dawned on me this morning that I have not rolled in Otter poo for weeks and weeks. Actually, not since we got Lacey! Is there something about having a Sister that makes a dog forget about his favourite thing in life?? Have I been so over-worked training Lacey that I have had no time for my pastime?

I will not be able to blog for a couple of days as Mom is taking my laptop and BlackBerry. I will be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Inka and Blue hope that this will be an opportunity for Lacey to bond with DOD. And that you can reassure her when she misses Mom. And we will miss you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right Blue and Inka.
    Take care until I get back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete