Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Lost in Translation

Lacey does not understand English! As a matter of fact she doesn't understand any language and she doesn't know her own name. I guess when dogs are in kennels no one teaches them  'do you want a treat....do you want to go for a walk.....it's bed time'....those sorts of things. And kennel dogs don't get called by name. She still doesn't know that she is Lacey...or who Mom is or DOD. I am trying to translate for her between human and dog languages...

Today is the Dog Show on Saturna. I am staying at home with Mom and Lacey...DOD is emceeing the show. I know my friends Nurse Lorna, Sandi and Kathy will miss me... Reggie will be there hamming it up for the crowd with Pam and Harvey..... show off that he is!  I like the idea of being missed! 

Please send a hot-dog treat home with DOD!!!