Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Goodbye Cone!

DOD has gone into town for the day. I hate it when he goes into town because it means we do not get an early walk. Oh yes, Mom will get around to it...but we are not out there checking up on stuff until after 9.00am if you can imagine...it's not that she doesn't get up early, she just sits around at the computer saying she is busy!!!

The big news is that Mom took Lacey's cone off last night! Boy was Lacey happy about that! She ran around laughing and having a good time. We are going to make sure that she does not run into the bush or do anything dangerous for a while...I promised Mom I will keep an eye on her.

We have workmen at the house repairing our deck....the sounds of saws and banging and hammering is affecting my concentration....I am hoping they are finished today!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Lacey must be so happy and relieved---and it looks like a beautiful day out there. I will be working on my deck as well--'tis the season! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look lovely...I hope we go to the meadow where I can race around with Lacey!

    ReplyDelete